- If you want to have sex after being together one hour that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one week that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one month that’s fine
- If you want to have sex after being together one year that’s fine
- If you want to wait until marriage that’s fine
- If you’re not even together that’s fine too
- IT’S ALL FINE NOW PLEASE STOP THINKING OTHER PEOPLE’S SEX IS YOUR BUSINESS THANK YOU
you know what’s dumb
the concept of treating adolescents like children throughout the entirety of their teenage years and then at around age 17 pulling a complete 180 and expecting them to decide within the next couple years what they want to do with the rest of their lives
you put it in words
Hey tumblr! Did you know that if you suffer from depression / anxiety or any other mental illness, you can register your dog as an emotional support animal, making it illegal for a landlord to refuse to rent to you? That’s right. No breed restrictions, no weight restrictions, no matter what, they are not allowed to refuse.
This includes cats, rabbits, birds, guinea pigs, etc.!! Go here to register your pet as an ESA :~)
This is a scam.
The website linked (and many others) will sell you fake IDs in for a fee and it literally doesn’t qualify you for anything. Unfortunately, (at least in the United States) emotional support/therapy animals do not qualify as service animals. This means you can very well be legally rejected by a landlord, public transportation service, etc.
Please read this and stop spreading false information that will scam people out of their money. Taking advantage of people is one of the most disgusting things you can do.
In my experience I got my kitten, Raven, registered as an emotional companion for my depression and anxiety straight from my therapist. In my apartment building, you are allowed a therapy animal as long as your therapist can vouch for the animal.
Talk to your apartment landlord and your therapist. Honesty is the best policy. And asking questions is better than not knowing at all.